Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Manic stuff

I'm getting a little manic right now as I pack for PR. Just 10 minutes ago, I saw that I was wiping the kitchen floor with a paper towel. Also, every trashcan in the house has been emptied and all the laundry is done. When I'm done packing, I'm going to go through the house and unplug all the unused electrical appliances. And there is a note on the mailbox that indicates all overflow mail should go in the plastic box provided, directly under the mailbox.

I tried on my bathing suits today so I could steel myself to the horror. My ass looks hideous, more jiggly than I've ever seen it - ever. I know I'm my worst critic. And my critic says, "Work that ass OUT!" Blah.

I tucked my little girls into bed at my mom's house tonight, gave them big hugs and kisses, and told them I was going to PR to scope it out, so that we can all come together next time. I miss them already.

I need some sleep. That's what the beach is for...

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

have a GREAT time! you and your ass! : D
(YOUR ass!)

hee.

you are beautiful, mama. xo