Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Good night

I just pulled an all-nighter finishing up an opinion for the judge. I finished at 5:20 this morning and emailed it to him - hope he sees the time stamp and thinks about what a dedicated, hard-worker I am (really it's my own goddamn fault for surfing the internet at the office instead of actually working during lucid-human business hours). I see the sky has just started to lighten, just in time for me to shower and go to sleep.

Hmmm, maybe I won't go to bed. Maybe I'll just stay up, because really, I'm not sleepy. I am hungry though, so I'm going to eat a bagel I got from Wegman's. Maybe I'll eat my bagel and watch an episode of Eli Stone that I've DVR'ed. For a second, I thought about going to my gym, which stays open 24 hours during the week. Maybe I'll do all these things, only really, really slowly.

No comments: